Limbionics prides itself on:
- Providing elite patient care and unparalleled service
- Providing a relaxed, welcoming and comfortable environment
- Ensuring every patient is treated with respect, their needs are understood and listened to
- Utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology to help improve patient care and education
- Ensuring close relationships with our patients to better understand each person’s individual needs
- Promoting communication by consulting and collaborating with all relevant medical specialists
At Limbionics of Raleigh, we take pride in our patient care. We treat every individual with respect while providing rapid and thorough service. We are a full service prosthetic and orthotic facility, serving all types of patients, from the simple to complex.
Each patient has their own goals and aspirations; Limbionics wants to assist you in attaining or exceeding those goals. Service and patient success is the lifeblood of our company and the reason Limbionics was created. We appreciate getting feedback on ways to improve your level of satisfaction and experience with us.
Our office staff can assist with attaining reimbursement, coordinating healthcare with other providers, and answer your questions that you may have throughout the process.
As a patient at Limbionics, you will only be seen by qualified and trained professionals. Our practitioners have undergone extensive medical training, a formal residency, are certified through the prestigious American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, and continue to learn and evolve through continuing education and research.
About the Office
The Limbionics of Raleigh office is conveniently located between the area’s 3 large hospital systems. It is located off Six Forks Road just south of North Hills Mall from the I-440 beltline.
Our staff is very friendly and personable to make all of your appointments an enjoyable experiences.
With a full gait room, equipped with parallel bars and practice stairs, we can simulate most environmental barriers for training and teaching purposes.
If you would like to come in to the office for a tour or a free consultation please feel free to call our office to set up an appointment. We welcome all visitors, interested patients or family members of patients.